tutti foodie

Wednesday, March 09, 2011





I was in Chinatown today with my muse Carol who inspired me to BLOG again. So here goes...I'm working on some dilly dallies to offer for sale on Etsy. My Etsy name is julieannie, just in case you want to peek at the humble beginnings of my Etsy store. I do alot of this and some of that and sew and paint and carve and photograph in celebration of love and life and air and dirt and songs and laughter. Hopefully you will feel the spirit behind my handiwork and enjoy a glimpse into julieannie world. While doing a bit of kitchen re-do I re-purposed a sign that I had hand-lettered and distressed. I added few hooks and created the perfect place to hang my aprons and shopping bags. I had a few more painted signs just hanging around so I added shaker pegs to La Mer and voila! an organized spot for some frenchy striped beach towels. You can sea that one on Etsy.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger carol finney mayer said...

welcome back!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home